DINAN HIGH PERFORMANCE ADJUSTABLE COIL-OVER SUSPENSION SYSTEM - 2018-2022 BMW M5
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,499.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
For the driver that demands the best out of their vehicle. The Dinan Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension was bred in the race lab but refined on the street for maximum versatility. No matter the environment, the traction that is bestowed upon the vehicle from the improved suspension will inspire new found confidence when running at higher speeds. From the substantial reduction in body roll as well as reduction of dive under braking and squat under acceleration, Dinan guarantees you superior handling, performance, and comfort. Dinan's design retains the superb factory electronic shocks but swaps the springs to a more aggressive formula and implements threaded collars to allow the user to change the ride height. While a stiffer spring is typically associated with diminished ride quality Dinan has also swapped the progressive rate rear springs in favor of a much more predictable linear rate spring design. This allows for a more compliant feel while still being able to enjoy the benefits of a stiffer setup such as the reduction in body roll. The end result is a sleek lowered stance that provides improved handling to go along with its stunning visual appearance. The springs combined with progressive bump stops and other components increase travel that allows the car to be lowered an incredibly low two inches in the front and 2-1/8 inches the rear. However, in order to retain the ride quality synonymous with Dinan suspension kits the recommended drop of 1" in front and 1-18" in the rear is advised. For suspension connoisseurs or those that are just simply very particular suspension packers are included to fine-tune handling and comfort by changing the clearance of the progressive bump-stops something no respectable race car is without. Due to the extensive lowering possible and the increased suspension travel, the installer must carefully evaluate tire clearance under all situations. Safety will be compromised if all precautions are not taken. Dinan is not responsible for any property damage or injury.
- Threaded collars allow easy and precise front & rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Up to 2" of lowering in front and 2-1/8" of lowering in back are possible depending on tire clearance but with diminished ride quality. Dinan recommends a 1" drop in front and a 1-1/8" drop in the rear to maintain a civilized ride.
- Spring rates are 20% stiffer in front and 15% stiffer in the rear. Stock rear springs are progressive whereas the Dinan springs are linear.
- Helper springs are utilized in the front and rear to maintain proper suspension operation under droop conditions as well as accommodate the extensive travel of the stock shocks.
- Substantial reduction in body roll.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort.
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- Components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black anodized for a sporty appearance as well as corrosion protection.
- Stock upper spring mounts are utilized for quiet operation.